Monday, 17 February 2014
Slog 4: Tour
Last thursday marked the end of Anne Hoy's tour and it sure was a difficult one. Comparing handouts with my group member, we noticed subtle differences that affected the clarity of the assignment even though we downloaded from the CSC148 website directly. I will be sure to check for updated handouts on future assignments so I don't miss any information that may have been added. ConsoleController and TOAHModel were pretty straightforward but still took a considerable amount of time for bugfixes and small errors. As for the recursive Tour.py, I still don't feel as though I fully understand how it works (the very efficient method that is). Working with my group, I only partially understand the most efficient solution and will be looking over it again later to see if it gets clearer how it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment